Clan WoRP
Welcome to the WoRP clan forum! Please register if you haven't already so you can begin to fully enjoy all the fun things this forum has to offer! If you have already registered, sign in and browse the forum, tell us a little bit about yourself in the Welcoming Center section, play some forum games, download your favorite roleplay map, check out our art gallery, and check out all things WoRP. If you want to just sit and relax, feel free to chat in the Chatango chat box and put your feet up. Please make yourself at home and enjoy yourself here on our forum! Smile ~Ultimate_Power

A forum dedicated to the WC3 clan World of RolePlay.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Its this person

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimc497
Egg
Egg

PostSubject: Its this person   Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:57 am

Hey ya'll. For those of you who don't know, I am Kc, the founder of WoFL/KoRP, the clan that preceded WoRP. If you read the Clan History, you would know that my dear friend Matt has been trying his best to glue this broken clan back together, although, sad to say, I think that this clan's time is to be over soon. People are growing up, getting new and different interests and starting to have more responsibilities than they had in high school, as I did. I'm glad we all can at least be here on this forum to just socialize from time to time. That's nice for sure. Sorry to cast that gloomy shadow on you all, but it is reality and just to remind you all of what is, most likely, soon to come. Anywho, its good to be back on this forum again, (thanks for deleting my account Matt) and I hope to get to say hi to old friends and get to know new ones. See you around the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColdFrost
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Its this person   Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:16 am

Well nice to meet you Kc, I'm the newest face in here so nice to meet you and just saying, I think the clan is far from breaking down since we have alot more activity now despite our (and the exam i just had a moment ago)exam, university and such, I still continue to be interested in this place and I'm not seeing myself depart for it anytime soon.

Anyway, nice meeting you again and maybe till some other time, cya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate_Power
Angelic Chocobo
Angelic Chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Its this person   Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:25 am

Not sure if serious about thanking me for deleting your account. I figured you weren't going to be coming back here. Razz

At any rate, it's good to see you again after quite a long time, and I hope you'll be willing to make a few posts, maybe RP a bit like you used to. Razz

Treat others as you would like to be treated. For me, those are words to live by
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eroku
Animated Chocobo
Animated Chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Its this person   Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:37 pm

No comment :3
Except that this clan, although quiet, is still going about
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its this person